Red Cherry Lashes are some of our favourite synthetic lashes, along with our own True Glue lash styles of course! Red Cherry lashes being one of the original lash lines, we’ve been using them for years and years. Some of our favourite makeup artists and beauty bloggers feel the same way. So we scoured through the different looks done through out the years and gathered our top favourite makeup looks using Red Cherry Lashes! To shop all fake lashes be sure to click here! Enjoy!
1. This look by the amazing youtuber Lauren Curtis is classic beauty with a perfect brow, pink lips and of course – long lashes!
2. This gold smokey eye is by beauty blogger Maryam Maquillage, using more of a varied lash length style.
3. Popular instagram MUA, Depeche Gurl, got creative with this look adding a winged out lash style to finish it off.
4. Amber Johnson did this simply gorgeous look with a pair of long, luscious lashes.
5. Instagrammer @Makeupbyjcole did this neon pink look and topped it off by stacking up two sets of lashes!
6. Talk about red hot! This California makeup artist Alyssa Marie Artistry slayed this creative makeup look!
7. The usually wild makeup artist @itslikelymakeup dulled it down a little for this more natural, but beautiful makeup look. Topped off with a wing liner, and of course red cherry lashes galore!
8. Another Cali makeup artist, Brianna Elizabeth, did this stunning gold eye makeup and added both top and bottom lashes!
It’s no secret we love our lashes! We tell our customers to always remember to have fun with it. Don’t be afraid to go outside the box and try new things. Tag us in your looks, we love to see them and feature our favourites! @true_glue_adhesive
Happy lashing! xx
P.S. Use promo code firstorder10 for 10% off your order!