Best Eyelash Extension Tips – What You Need To Know!
All eyelash extensions are definitely not created equally. If not done properly it can result in a painful and potentially serious reaction, broken lashes, swollen eyes, or just a simple waist of money. Here are our tips to get the best eyelash extension experience!
1. Know The Adhesive
– know the ingredients they’re putting on your eyes! “The first time I got lash extensions was back in 2007.” Said our CEO Emily Lyons, “After two hours of application I couldn’t open my eyes. They were swollen and watering. My boyfriend had to lead me out of the salon and to the car. They stayed like this for several hours after.” This was because the extension artist used cheap glue. Typical eyelash extension glue contains chemicals such as methyl or ethyl cyanoacrylates, formaldehyde and more. These chemicals are dangerous irritants that should be no where near your eye. Know what the artist is using before you end up with a pair of swollen peepers.
2. Choose The Right Eyelash Extension Technicians
– It seems almost anyone is a eyelash extension technician these days. Make sure you see their license and certifications. Don’t be afraid to ask questions and do your research, this is your eyesight and health after all. Also check out where their certificates and licenses come from ensuring they are a reputable source!
3. Choose The Type Of Lashes
– Lashes they use come in all different fibre such as mink, synthetic and silk and sizes ranging from 6mm to 17mm. Know what style you want. You can go for something dramatic or a more natural, everyday look. We recommend starting with something more natural, and then going dramatic the next time if you’re comfortable. Jumping right in with super drama might be too drastic of a change.
If you have anymore questions please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.